My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Divine Teenage Dream

To make it clear, Teenage Dream is like a date.. just like how Katy Perry sang the song. Ok? This is the 2nd time I mentioned Teenage Dream, so get used to it moving forward. :)


First series of my dating experience or to make it subtle - meeting experience.

I met this guy over Planetromeo through my poz account. He messaged me and instantly asked to meet. Of course I don't easily trust people over the said site especially if my profile is blatant of my sero status. I asked for evidence to prove whether he is really one - he provided none.

So I was really doubtful of this guy. But his persistence made me talk to him more. We exchanged photos using Facebook and he looks good. Tall, chinito and with a good body - ok, maybe this is another superficial guy.

Still doubtful, he was really that persistent to have a meet and greet. Chasing a free weekend, it was hilarious that I was the one who asked him to meet. He said yes and he was the one who decided for the place of meet up - his pad.

What I saw was what I got.

He admitted that he was into pnp and substance abuse. Inviting guys over his pad and do sex while enjoying drugs and there was an abrupt change from being so to a religious kind of person. He's now into the more side of faith.

When we talk about faith, god, end of the world, illuminati etc. It's a never ending cycle of talk., discussions and debates. And that's what we did. Every time we meet, there goes the never ending talk. Really stressful on both ends, we both argue endlessly.

One of his 'divine' mission was to change how I feel and spread his word from faith. That's quite a challenge for me. It's really annoying when someone is trying to change one's faith, we have our own and one should respect it.

In a nutshell, we didn't click. I liked him and he liked me but talking about faith and religion? Nah.

Oh well, I hope he's not hiding under the cloak of goodness to cover his dark acts of drug usage and pnp's. Am gonna bet that he's doing it again.

One lesson learned from him was - Always show kindness to others, and am thankful to that.

0 comments: