My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Frustration

I think I'll quit Portrait photography. Nothing is really happening. I think I am trying to hard.

I really hope to be a magazine photographer. But the thing is... it's not right on track.

I have models - I don't have location
I have location - I don't have models
I have a shoot - I don't have the equipment
I have the equipment - I don't have shoot
I have all - I don't have the chance

Really frustrating. I think I need to go back to Landscape. Chance is not not giving me to improve and hone my skills. Heartbreaking. All I do is just stare at those high fashion magazines, eating my heart out.

My portrait lens was just a waste. It seems I need to sell this and buy an Ultra-Wide angle one.

I'm depressed.

2 comments:

Canonista { Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 12:37:00 AM GMT+8 }
hey come on! Don't fret, you are one of the few talented photographers that I know and I look up to you.

Don't be so hard on yourself, diskarte lang 'yan. Wala yan sa equipment o sa kung anung meron ka.

What you need is perseverance and ambition, you already have the latter.

Don't give up, you will have that chance.
cytokine_storm { Monday, May 2, 2011 at 2:04:00 AM GMT+8 }
so this explains it...

the question is, are you passionate enough to let this frustration boil over and start again?