My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

2 in 24

In a span of 24 hours, I saw 2 of my exes. 

First. He was riding a cab passed right through me. Not a big deal though.

Second. It was break time and I decided to have something to eat from a nearby 7-11 store. 
Across the street was this building of a major Telco company. He was there waiting for a cab. 
And in all fairness, he looked good than before. Nice matching colored hair, lost wait and improved get up. 

I wondered, maybe I won't get infected if only we sticked together.

1 comments:

cytokine_storm { Monday, June 6, 2011 at 8:09:00 PM GMT+8 }
hey i had the same thoughts about one of my ex. if we had only decided to stick till the end...pero i guess there's only so much we can guess about what ifs...