My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

My Promiscuity pt.1

I just wanna share some experiences..

This was roughly 4 years ago. I met this guy from a famous gay social networking site. G4M.
I know he was just into sex since he was not really that sensible to talk to. Weeks have passed and he was very insistent in meeting me. I was about to leave my office - Ortigas area. When he texted, very persistent to drop by "his" apartment located in Pasong Tamo. Since located naman sya along the way, napilit din nya ko. 

We met at this nearby Mcdonalds and went straight sa so-called apartment nya. I was a bit doubtful so I asked, 

Magisa ka lang ba sa bahay mo?
... Hindi, kasama ko mga friends ko.

So, looking to that answer.. kinabahan na ko. Hindi naman kasi ako sanay na makipag-meet to another guy pag may kasamang iba or other 3rd wheel. Point of no return, nag decided na ko tumuloy. 

Going straight to bedroom, pag bukas nya ng pintuan.. May nakahiga ng guy. Akala ko bedspacer. Pero to my surprise, that was his bedroom. I was stunned. 3some ito. Shet. 

Wala na ko magawa, we went to start this so-called fun of his when they said na...

Si xxx nasa bathroom pa. Hintayin pa natin.
What the fuck, so it's not 3some. 4some pala. The boyfriend of the bedroom owner. 
Wala na ko magawa. The thing happened and started as expected. Goodness gracious, gusto pa nila ako i-bottom. Pila balde. As far as I can remember hindi naman ako fuck doll. Pinipilit nila ibuka yung mga legs ko and apply this smelly lubricant. I insisted, ayoko talaga.. They looked panget and not really good looking. Matured and seemed like callboy appeal. Ehhh. No. Basta, No.

Para matapos lang, I did my stuff and finished my course para wala na. 
After 15mins I hurriedly packed my things at nilayasan ko na sila. 

After a while, I learned from a friend that these guys do this every now and then. Invite someone to that apartment without knowing this 4some happening. They do it every Thursday. I don't know what's with that solemn day. Well, for sure one of them might have HIV na. Especially the guy who invited me. 

This won't ever happen again.  
 

1 comments:

Anonymous { Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 9:22:00 AM GMT+8 }
hi, what do u mean by - panget?? as in not presentable at all yung 3? so they are all TOP? do they use condom? curious lang ako , but havent been there, so ano ang nangyari??? just j/o??

thanks