My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

The Second Law of Thermodynamics

Who doesn't love Thermodynamics?

The Second Law of Thermodynamics is known as the Law of Increased Entropy.
Entropy - is the disorder of the particles when one substance is converted from phase to another (i.e Liquid to Gas). Sounds French? Basically, This Entropy is somewhat correlated to our disorder, confusion, complication and disturbance. "Kaguluhan" in Tagalog translation.

So, what does it have to do with this post?
The past months of 2010 was "Entropic", I'm not sure if that's the correct adjective form of such. Since it's Christmas season, a time for forgiveness and peace..

Let me say my apologies to those who have I hurt. Physically and Emotionally.
It's a nice feeling when you do this right? Not being specific, but to anyone who knows me.. You know who you are. No need to explain and no need to turn back time to the turmoils of the past. Moving forward.

And to those who have hurt me? Say sorry first, bitch. :) haha. lols FTW!

In 2011, I will try not to show Entropy, if not, lessen it out.

Happy Holidays mate!

ta!

4 comments:

InfinityStrip { Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 11:48:00 PM GMT+8 }
I never thought I'd get to hear or read about entropy again after 2 semesters of thermodynamics!

Although, I must say that becoming less "entropic" is going against the law of thermodynamics, since we both know that the universe is going towards increasing entropy.

But who really cares about entropy and thermodynamics! :)
The Chemistry Guy { Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 11:55:00 PM GMT+8 }
I'm just relating it to what happened, I have no means of going against the law of the universe.

nice to hear you know about it :)

yeah! we don't merely care about it :P

hugs..
Eternal Wanderer... { Friday, December 24, 2010 at 8:36:00 AM GMT+8 }
but without entropy, wouldn't life be boring and predictable? ;)

you have a very merry christmas, chem! :D
The Chemistry Guy { Friday, December 24, 2010 at 7:52:00 PM GMT+8 }
Eternal, yes.. it's a balance of life.

Happy holidays.. hugs!