My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Lost Chance

December, World AIDS day and Grammy Nomination Concert. The most awaited events for the month.

Remember, the guy I had a crush with? I think I let it pass... The conversation a while back lead to a conclusion that this might go to nowhere. Well, it's not his priority. I understand. Still, He doesn't know my feelings for him. I'll leave it that way. Though I had a chance to kiss him from a Truth or Dare challenge. Maybe that's enough. No hard feelings. Good thing no expectations was set on my side. Sometimes, being logical is better than letting my emotional hunger conquer my precious mind.

By the way, I find some posts too hypocrite.. hush hush! me and my big mouth. :)

Ta!

0 comments: