My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Been a while

It's been a while since my last post. A couple of weeks ago I think.

I don't know but it seems that my aggressiveness and urge is slowly deteriorating.
I'm losing the enthusiasm of my everyday life. Nothing new happens, I can't even control the steering wheel of my path. The past weekends, i'm just home.. just online and doing nothing. More than a couch potato. This week, still the same.. nothing really happens.

Though there are "some" good news for me.

I know I can do this, I can surpass this. I know my emotions are stable enough without the help of others. But... I'm feeling it.

I don't know.. I still need to re-assess my Depression Management.

It's 10.10.10 - any special thing to do? I want to go out and treat myself.

Nothing much to say.
Take care!

Ta!

4 comments:

Nishi { Monday, October 11, 2010 at 10:39:00 AM GMT+8 }
tara inom na lang. lol. pinagdadaanan ko din yan ngayon.
InfinityStrip { Monday, October 11, 2010 at 9:34:00 PM GMT+8 }
Hi,

It's good to see that you are writing again.

You were one of the first pozzie bloggers that I came across and I always look forward to reading your stuff
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 12:55:00 AM GMT+8 }
jason,

im not a heavy drinker eh. 2 bottles of san mig LIGHT na nga lang mejo i feel the tipsyness...
The Chemistry Guy { Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 12:56:00 AM GMT+8 }
hi infinitystrip,

yeah, sorry bout that.. may procrastination ruled my mind..
i will try my best to write more. :) nice hearing from yah