My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Testing the Waters

Me and M, the spark guy, met for the second time..

Wednesday. He went to RITM for a skin rash check and Efavirenz prescription, since he's not really into NVP. He stayed a bit longer in the lounge and went to my office for dinner. We only got 1 hr so we maximized our time, he asked me if he can stay overnight.. I don't know for what reason, but I said yes. I gathered all my possible palusots with my mom since I'll be bringing home a stranger. He waited for me in the office lounge for 4 hours and there you go..

4 hours? Oh my.. I can't do that, San Pablo to Alabang then to Makati? I really appreciate that effort!

We agreed to walk from RCBC tower to EDSA Ayala, this way we can spend more time on chit chatting and knowing each other.

Rode the bus, the infamous habal-habal and finally got home. I introduced him to my mom as my officemate. Prepared stuffs, bought some foods and went for another round of chit chat.

Time passed by and Of course, 2 guys in a room?? What do you expect.. we did something kinky. He's kinda rough and thirsty for some hot action, as we are doing it, it crossed my mind that it seems that this guy only wants sex and after this, wala na. A totally different feeling for me. Well, it's our 2nd meet and we had sex... What's new? He was the 2nd guy maliban sa ex ko na dinala ko sa bahay and did it.
I really felt that I was treated as an seb.

Ok, it turned the round table for me.. Iba talaga eh. We slept together and had brunch and he decided to drop me off sa office. We parted ways.

We're still exchanging messages and talking over the phone so maybe it's a sign na mali yung nasa isip ko. But then again, the feeling changed a bit. Maybe I'm just thinking too deep and raw for me to conclude something, but for now im still testing the waters. Maybe things are going too fast and i am overwhelmed of what is happening, i'll let this sit for now and start to wait what might happen next.

Our next meet is on Saturday, he and his friends are inviting me for the upcoming white party in Malate. It's my first time so i'll to wait for new things.


Ta!

4 comments:

Canonista { Friday, June 25, 2010 at 7:12:00 AM GMT+8 }
Hey, this song is for you. 'Coz right now, you're playing the waiting game.

WAITING GAME
- Swing Out Sister

I've spent too much time
Waiting for you in vain
I can't hear your voice
Although I call your name
I can't go on but I still hang on just the same

I've spent endless nights
Crying you name out loud
But still remain
Alone in an empty crowd
As time goes on I realize you'll never change

I say a prayer
I count the hours
I hear a voice but it's not yours
I count the score
I can't go on playing the waiting game

If you should ever change your mind
I'll be there just call my name
Until then I'll be playing the waiting game

I've waited too long
Wishing my life away
Convincing myself
Tomorrow you'd change your ways
I can't go on but I still hang on just the same

I say a prayer
I count the hours
I hear a voice but it's not yours
I count the score
I can't go on playing the waiting game

All you left me with emptiness
Now everyday seems the same
You've gone but I'm still playing the waiting
game

If you should ever change your mind
I'll be there just call my name
Until then I'll be playing the waiting game
I've waited too long for you to change your ways
Playing the waiting game

All you left me with emptiness
Now everyday seems the same
You've gone but I'm still playing the waiting
game
If you should ever change your mind
I'll be there just call my name
Until then I'll be playing the waiting game

VIDEO URL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu3yrQ77E1Y
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 1:33:00 AM GMT+8 }
thanks King, pero you know what.. there's something wrong na hindi ko ma-point out kung ano...
engel { Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 6:15:00 AM GMT+8 }
don't overthink things. just enjoy what you have as it is.

no expectations mean no disappointments.
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 2:35:00 PM GMT+8 }
hi Engel, so you mean to say.. just go with the flow?