My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Another Conversion

I talked to Google. 

Hey Google, "How to be an Extrovert" 

Wut the heck.. Well, I need to... need to extend networks. I think being extra Introvert won't do me anything.
Of course it won't go overnight. It may take time for this.

Here are some from HERE

Find Social Activities You Enjoy
Which I already did of have. Photography, travel and tech stuff

Push Your Comfort Zone Limits
A challenge for me, I like being alone. Solitude.

Learn the Art of Talking
Just like what my manager told me, You need to do more small talks. I don't know what to talk about or even start any.

The Joy of Introversion
Similar to number 2.

Oh well, lemme try how to cope with this. 

0 comments: