My photo
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com

Vampire or Fairy?

I had a vivid dream couple of weeks ago.. so vivid I still remember every detail of it.

Setting: Vampire invasion/apocalypse

Story: 
Vampires and fairies were at war and on a race to rule the earth. I was the only "human" left and acquiring me will give one of them power that is beyond measure. They were to hunt me and the vampires caught me first. They locked me inside a room and ask to decide on what side will I go for. Since I was afraid of these vampires, I chose to be one. So, the next day they will have to convert me by... biting my flesh. The "queen" vampire was about to bite me with this set of teeth....


Am not kidding. 
I was horrified and when she was about to bite my leg... I stopped her and said that I now wanna be a fairy. I screamed out and called the fairies and went on a rescue.. then that's the time I wake up.



Pretty weird.. EFV really makes sleeping more enjoyable than imagining. 

4 comments:

Anonymous { Friday, July 1, 2011 at 8:15:00 AM GMT+8 }
Cool post! Been taking Efav for the last 2 years but never had such a dream; only ordinary ones.

I believe you are a very cool guy too!
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, July 2, 2011 at 1:58:00 AM GMT+8 }
haha, thanks..

its a matter of choosing your dream topic before you sleep :)
the island guy { Saturday, July 2, 2011 at 3:22:00 PM GMT+8 }
I would be scared if I was the one dreaming it but it sounds like fun in your blog : )
The Chemistry Guy { Saturday, July 2, 2011 at 4:42:00 PM GMT+8 }
the.island.guy said...
I would be scared if I was the one dreaming it but it sounds like fun in your blog : )


it was fun, i hope there's a sequel to it :)