Subscribe via RSS
The Chemistry Guy
The Chemistry of Sero-conversion... being HIV positive.
The Chemistry Guy
The Chemistry of everyday life, an HIV blogger. Twitter: @tcghiv | Email: tetrahydroziline@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Markovnikov
by
The Chemistry Guy
Was inspired by this -
LINK
Gaya gaya lang. Here's my take on a different subject.
Organic Chemistry 1, I think that was a 2003 note. I don't write on notebooks, I use bond papers instead.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Get
Twitter Buttons
The Periodic Table of Elements
Popular Posts
Twice Blended
Dizziness and headaches are slowly subsiding.. slowly. Though there are still some signs which I tend not to tolerate it, kaya pa naman. Any...
Blog Migration
I have decided to migrate all my "The Chemistry Guy" blog posts from Blogspot to Wordpress. Wordpress offers mobile app version ...
You're a Lucky Guy
Last night, Tuesday, I met a guy in Legaspi village. He sent me a message in planet romeo last week coz he's having some problems. He...
A self-assessment
I took some Depression tests online. Result 1 : You answered 9 items out of 10 "Yes". According to The National Mental Health A...
The Goals
Not talking about the latest trends on football or soccer but the I'm talking about life's goals. When I had my interview with my ne...
The Organic Archive
►
2013
(12)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(48)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(65)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(7)
Markovnikov
Mr False Teenage Dream
Mental Check
Underrated question
Indirect hit
A little ketchup
Not feeling well
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(91)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(17)
Total Pageviews
Translate To Your Language
Labels
HIV
(115)
PLHIV
(21)
depression
(17)
RITM
(12)
living with HIV
(12)
gay
(7)
magnetic relationship
(7)
lamivudine
(5)
zidovudine
(5)
gay blog
(4)
LGBT
(3)
World AIDS Day 2012
(3)
crush
(3)
discrimination
(3)
life
(3)
opportunistic infection
(3)
DOH
(2)
EFV
(2)
disclosure
(2)
introvert
(2)
lonely
(2)
nevirapine
(2)
tuberculosis
(2)
cryptococcus
(1)
disappointment
(1)
filipino
(1)
hepatitis
(1)
lipodystrophy
(1)
makati med
(1)
memory cells
(1)
partee and play
(1)
stigma
(1)
toxoplasmosis
(1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment